Tellbrueggers is a guest satisfaction survey, designed by the Brueggers. Guest satisfaction surveys are used by businesses to attract and understand customers. Such surveys contain questions, which the customers answer. These questions are useful in understanding the demographics, ideas, questions, and opinions of the customers.
Brueggers believes in providing their customers the best service possible. Hence they have launched this survey to receive valuable feedback from customers. The customers too, get a chance to communicate their experience with the restaurant. They also win a Brueggers Bagels survey reward.
Bruegger’s Enterprise Inc is a restaurant chain operating in North America. It is owned by JAB Holding Company, which is based in Luxembourg. Bruegger’s is famously known for its authentic New York Style Bagels. It was founded by a man named Nordahl Brue. The first-ever Bruegger’s was opened in 1983 in Troy, New York, United States.
Currently, it has more than 200 locations spread over the United States, District of Columbia, and Canada. The company produces approximately 70 million bagels each year. It also holds the Guinness world record for making the world’s largest bagel. It also franchises a few bakery-cafes and baguette houses.
Brueggers Menu List and Specials
The Bruegger’s restaurants are mainly in the business of selling New York-style bagels, Breakfast, Lunch and catering sandwiches, Soups, Salads, Coffee, and specialty drinks. Some of its main menu items are listed below:
- Cheesy Hash brown Bagel
- Five Cheese Gourmet Bagel
- Onion Bagel
- BLT or Tuna salad
- Chicken Breast
- Garden veggie
- Signature Soups
- Blue Apple
- Chicken Almond
- Chicken Caesar
- Build your salad
- Tarragon Chicken salad
- Roma Roasted Beef
- Turkey Chipotle Club
- Turkey Artichoke Mozzarella
- Four Cheese and Tomato
- House Blend
- House Decaf
- French Roast
- Brew for the Crew
BagelTalk Guest Experience Survey Eligibility
The customers who have purchased something from Brueggers are welcome to fill the Tellbrueggers Online survey. They should just fulfill certain eligibility criteria to participate.
- The participant should be a legal resident of the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
- The Tellbrueggers participant should be 18 years of age or older.
- They should have a purchase receipt of Brueggers, that’s not older than a week.
- The participant should understand either English or Spanish.
- The employees at Bruegger’s and their family, friends, or relatives are not eligible to take part in the Tell Brueggers Guest survey.
BagelTalk Customer Survey Rules
All the eligible customers should abide by the following rules when filling the survey:
- The participant should have a device such as a mobile, tablet, or laptop.
- The participant should have a stable internet connection.
- Also, the Bueggers purchase receipt should contain a 4 digit store code.
- The offer is valid In-Restaurant only.
- Each participant can participate in the Tellbrueggers survey for one time.
- A valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on a future purchase.
How To Participate In Talktobrueggers Survey
- Visit the official Brueggers guest satisfaction survey website.
- On the homepage, enter receipt details, such as the 4 digit store ID, date of purchase, time of purchase.
- Click on START.
- The participant redirected to the Brueggers Customer satisfaction survey questions.
- The talktobrueggers survey participant should answer all the questions with honesty, according to their true experience at the restaurant.
- Provide a general satisfaction rating according to experience.
- After answering questions, enter a few personal details such as name, address, contact number, email address.
- Submit the completed bruegger’s bagels feedback survey.
- The participant will receive a Bruegger’s survey code, to get a discount at a future visit.
Questions Asked In BagelTalk Guest Satisfaction Survey
The questions asked in a guest satisfaction survey are designed to be simple. The customers able to complete the survey in just 5-10 minutes. The questions cover the different aspects of the restaurant experience. Such as:
- The details of the customer’s visit to Bruegger’s.
- The staffs’s helping nature.
- Also, the quality of food served.
- The quality of client administration
- The quality of service offered.
- Delivery service is provided by Brueggers.
- If the customer is happy with the menu prices.
- The opening hours of the restaurant. Etc.
- General satisfaction rating.
BagelTalk Brueggers Survey Rewards
The customers who fill the survey are eligible to receive a Bruegger’s discount coupon. The Brueggers coupon code is mailed to the customers after the completion of the Tellbrueggers survey. It can be used to get free Bagels at the restaurant outlets. There are a few rules to be kept in mind while using the code:
- The coupon can be redeemed at any nearby Bruegger’s outlet.
- They cannot transfer the reward to anyone else.
- The reward cannot be redeemed for a cash exchange.
- The reward coupon should be used within 30 days before it expires
Bruegger’s Bagels Store Locations
Bruegger’s has close to 300 locations in 3 countries. Interested customers can visit their store location website at https://locations.brueggers.com/. They search for nearby stores with the help of zip code, city, or state. Some of their popular located outlets are in:
- New York
Bruegger’s Customer Service
Brueggers has a dedicated customer service team. They listen to and solve the customer’s queries and issues. There are several ways to contact them:
- Customers can contact the Brueggers customer service
- Customers need to enter a few details such as
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Store number
- Nature of the contact
- Comments and questions
- The customer service gets back to the customers after receiving messages from them.
- They can also be contacted via their social media handles at Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, etc.
People Also Ask On Tellbrueggers Customer Survey
The interested customers need a few receipt details to enter the survey. Therefore purchasing something is necessary.
The Bruegger’s headquarters are located in Burlington, Vermont, United States.
You can find more about Brueggers by visiting their website.
The participant receives a Bruegger’s survey code at the end of the survey.