Bojangles restaurant has started a guest satisfaction survey called Bojangleslistens. A guest satisfaction survey is a great way to understand the mindset, opinion, and ideas of the customers.
The customers can leave their feedback with the company and get a chance to win rewards, for filling the Bojangles guest experience survey.
Surveys are a great way to get to know the customers and they can expect better services in the future.
Bojangles is an American regional chain of fast-food restaurants. It was founded in 1977 by Jack Fulk and Richard Thomas. The first-ever Bojangles was established in Charlotte in North Carolina, United States; Its current headquarters is also located there It mainly serves in the South-eastern United States.
Currently, Bojangles has more than 750 locations spread over the southeastern part of the US. It is currently owned by The Jordan Company and spearheaded by Jose Armario.
Bojangles Social Media Links
Bojangles Menu List and specials
Bojangles offers a full menu during all its restaurant hours. The main specialty of Bojangles is seasoned fried chicken and buttermilk biscuits. Other menu items, it serves are:
Breakfast items include
- Biscuit sandwiches
- Signature Cajun chicken filet biscuits
- Country ham, cheese, bacon, sausage, and fried steak options
Lunch and Dinner items include
- Bone-in fried chicken, with side dishes, called Fixin’s
- French fries
- Cajun seasoned pinto beans, dirty rice
- Green beans
- Macaroni and cheese
- Mashed potatoes and grits
- Boneless chicken tenders called chicken supremes
- Fried and grilled chicken sandwiches
- Bojangler (fish sandwich)
- The Bo-berry biscuit (topped with blueberries and sugar glaze)
- Sweet potato fried pie
- Cinnamon Biscuits
Bojangles Guest Satisfaction Survey Eligibility
The customers, who are willing to participate in the survey, should fit into some criteria. They can know about their eligibility status by cross-checking below:
- The participant should be 18 years of age or older.
- The employees of Bojangle or their family, friends, and relatives cannot participate in the survey.
- Also, the participant should be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- The participants should have a recent purchase receipt from Bojangles.
- One valid receipt can used by one person to enter the Bojangles Online survey.
- They should have a basic understanding of either English or Spanish.
Bojangleslistens Customer Survey Rules
The participants should follow a few rules of the survey before filling it. All eligible customers should have their Bojangles receipt ready, before answering the Bojangles feedback survey.
- The participants should have a device, such as a laptop, tablet, or PC to take the online survey.
- They should also have a stable internet connection.
- Also, The offer codes, received after completion of the survey cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- The participant should have a working email ID to enter the Bojangles receipt survey.
How To Participate In Bojangleslistens Survey
Participants can fill the survey by following a few simple steps.
- Visit the official survey website
- The participant should have a Bojangles 19 digit survey number on his/her receipt.
- Choose between English or Spanish
- The participant have to enter his receipt details on the homepage, such as:
- Bojangles’ store number
- Date of the purchase
- Time of the purchase
- Check number
- After filling in all the information, click on start Bojangles customer feedback survey.
- The participant then redirected to the survey questions.
- The customer should answer all questions honestly, based on his true experience.
- Rate your overall satisfaction or dissatisfaction level.
- The Bojangles online guest survey questions answered by a rating scale.
- After answering all the questions, fill in your details.
- The personal details include:
- Full name
- House address
- Contact number
- Email address
- Click on submit the Bojangleslistens feedback survey.
- After submitting the survey, the participant receives a Bojangles survey receipt code. It can be used to get an offer on a future visit.
Questions asked in Bojangles Listens Survey
The questions in customer satisfaction surveys are about the customers’ experience. It is designed in a way to cover all important aspects within a few minutes. The Bojanglelistens asks general questions about:
- The quality of food served at the restaurant.
- The client administration and management.
- Also, the quality of staff service at the store.
- The satisfaction quality of the menu.
- If the customer was okay with the prices.
- The locations of the restaurant.
- The general cleanliness and hygiene of the restaurant.
- And, the general satisfaction of the customer.
Bojangles Free Biscuit Rewards
The customers, who participate in the survey, are privy to getting a reward. They get a Bojangles Promo code, at the end of the survey. The code is emailed to the participant. They can note it down and use it on their next visit to Bojangles. The promo codes should use before it expires.
Bojangles Near Me Locations
Bojangles has more than 750 locations. They are spread over the South-eastern United States. Many of these restaurants have opened as a franchise. Popular franchise restaurants are located in
- Grand Cayman Island
There are also locations in 14 states of the US:
- North Carolina (has the largest number of locations)
- The District of Columbia
The interested Customers living in these areas can visit https://www.becajun.com/locations/ to find the nearest Bojangles locations.
Bojangles Customer Service
Customers can ask for any feedback, concern or queries from the customer service at Bojangles’ customer service. The customer can have any question, concern, or even positive feedback for a restaurant or head office.
They care about their customers and would love to hear from them. The customers can contact Bojangles at their contact us the website.
- If the customers need to complain about stores they can contact 1-800-366-9921.
- The customers can write up their feedback or questions on the website mentioned above. They can enter the following details:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Full address
- City and state
- Does the customer want Bojangles to call them back?
- It can take the customer service 2-3 business days to get back to the customer.
- The customer service can only be used by people older than 13 years of age.
People Also Ask On Bojangles Survey
The customers need a 19 digit code, written on their receipt to fill the survey. They need to purchase to get the receipt.
One receipt can be used only once to participate in the Bojangles Guest survey.
The customers can enter the survey by visiting their website
Bojangles has its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States. It is also the place where its first restaurant is located.