TellTims is an online guest satisfaction survey. It is designed by Tim Hortons, to help improve their customer’s dining experiences.
Surveys are a great way to understand the psyche of the customers. Businesses should take the customers’ opinions and ideas into consideration. Satisfaction surveys consist of questionnaires that help in understanding customers better.
The point of a timhortonscustomer satisfaction survey is to find out what the customer thinks. Their likes, dislikes, and expectations from the restaurant. The survey provides an insight into how people like the food, services, and treatment of customers.
The TellTims survey is easy to fill survey, which only takes 5 minutes for the customers to fill. The results of the survey analyzed by a team to understand the strengths and weaknesses of the restaurant. It also helps in attracting more customers in the future.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. is a Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain. It is famous for serving coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. The very first Tim Hortons established 56 years ago in 1964 in Hamilton, Canada. It was founded by three people namely Tim Hortons, Ron Joyce, and Jim Charade. The chain is now based in Toronto, with its headquarters in Oakville, Canada.
Tim Hortons has 4,932 locations spread over 14 countries. It works as several subsidiaries in all the other countries. It currently owned by Burger King’s parent company called Restaurant Brands International.
TimHortons Social links
Tim HortonsMenu List and Specials
Originally Tim Hortons sold only two products, Coffee and Doughnuts. Apart from its coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and doughnuts, its menu now contains several other baked goods. We have listed some of the most popular items in the Tim Hortons menu below:
- Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Cheese sandwiches
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tea biscuits
- Potato wedges
- French Fries etc.
They also sell a variety of Coffee and beverages, such as:
- Soft Drinks
- Hot Chocolate
- Flavored cappuccinos
- Iced cappuccinos
- Iced Coffee etc.
Tim Hortons Customer Survey Eligibility
Tim Hortons invites all the interested customers to fill the survey. They just need to fulfill a few eligibility criteria. Below is a list of those criteria:
- The participant should have a basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- The participant must be 18 years of age or older while filling the survey.
- They should be a legal resident of Canada, the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- The participant should have a recent purchase receipt from Tim Hortons.
- They should have a working email address.
Tell Tim Hortons Guest Survey Rules
All the customers who satisfy the eligibility criteria, need to follow a few rules. We have mentioned a list of rules below for ease:
- The participant should have a device such as a laptop, tablet, or mobile to fill the telltimsonline survey.
- They should have a stable internet connection for the duration of the survey.
- Their purchase receipt should contain an invitation to the survey, in the form of a 21 digit code.
- The telltims customer survey needs the customer to spare 5-10 minutes of their time.
- The reward of the timhortons satisfaction survey cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred.
How To Take Telltims Survey
The Tim Horton’s guest satisfaction survey is very easy to fill, just by following a few steps, as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the telltims survey.
- The customer can select their preferred language as English or Spanish.
- On the homepage, enter the 21 digit code, mentioned at the bottom of the purchase receipt.
- Click on START to begin the tell tims guest survey.
- The participant redirected to a questionnaire from there.
- The customer should answer all the questions with utmost honesty, based on their true experience at Tim Horton’s.
- After answering the questions, enter some personal details to receive thetimhortons feedback survey validation code.
- The personal details include
- First and last name
- Contact number
- Home address
- Email address
- Click on SUBMIT SURVEY.
- The participant receive a telltimsvalidation code, after submitting the survey.
Questions Asked In Tim Hortons Feedback Survey
The questions asked in a telltims survey are carefully curated to understand the customer. The questions cover topics regarding various aspects of the restaurant experience. It includes concerns about:
- The quality of the food served at the restaurant.
- The quality of the service provided.
- Also, the behavior and nature of the staff and client administration
- If the general cleanliness and hygiene rules being followed.
- The atmosphere and ambiance of the restaurant.
- The overall satisfaction levels of the customers.
- Would the customer recommend Tim Hortons to their friends and family?
Tim Hortons Rewards
Customers are given rewards for participating in the surveys. After completing the survey, they become eligible for receiving that reward. All participants are emailed a validation code after submission. They can use the code on their visit to Tim Hortons.
The timhortons customer survey coupon code helps them in getting a discount. However, the coupon codes have an expiry time of 30 days. They should be used before that.
Tim Hortons Near By Locations
Tim Hortons has over 4000 locations in the following 14 countries:
It also has locations in a lot of military bases, such as – Kandahar, Afghanistan, Maryland, Kentucky, and Virginia. In total Tim Hortons is spread over a total of four continents.
It also has several important locations on several Canadian Universities, like
- Durham College
- Georgian College
- Canisius College
- York University
- Memorial University
- Simon Fraser University
Tim Hortons Customer service
Tim Hortons is always happy to get feedback and questions from customers. It has a dedicated customer service team dedicated for this job. There are several ways to reach their customer care, as we have listed below:
- Visit the official contact our website at https://www.timhortons.ca/contact-us
- Call Customer Care on 1 (888) 601-1616.
- Call Headquarters on (905) 845-6511.
- They can also be contacted through their social media handles on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, etc.
People Also Ask On Tim Hortons Survey
The participating customers get a telltimhortonsreward coupon for a discount at Tim Hortons.
The customers need atimhortons survey 21 digit code, which is printed on the purchase receipt. It can be received at any Tim Hortons outlet.
The telltims discount option is Valid Only Once for every person.